Baby Gender Selection?

Okay, before you attempt to track me down and beat me up because of my headline, I would like to say that I'm entitled to "my" opinion! I personally do not see the benefits of having kids... I don't see how they could contribute to my overall goal of financial freedom. Yes... I know... that sounds very selfish and blah blah blah... but hey! Who cares? Can anyone give me one financial benefit of having kids? I didn't think so...

Okay, back to the subject at hand... I am the oldest of 5 children... and I'm the only one without kids! (And I'm very heterosexual, so don't even think it!) Fortunately, this article isn't about me and my personal preferences... This article is actually about the topic of "baby gender selection". Does it really work? Or is it just another overly hyped scam? Well, like I said previously, all of my siblings have kids... (or puppies as I like to call them J) a total of eight kids! 6 boys and 2 girls! My younger sister is she has five children! Seriously... five! The weirdest this is that they are all boys! What a coincidence! Or was it? No... Actually is was very intentional... and till this way, I still can't believe it...

You see, my younger is a huge brat! She's very spoiled and has always referred to herself as the "princess". The princess has always gotten her way for as long as I can remember... and for as long as I can remember, I've always hated it! Even in deciding that she didn't want to have any girl children! Now, how selfish is that? The princess doesn't like other females because she fills that they are a threat and my "steal" all of the attention from her... (can you believe it) I'm very serious about this... anyway, so the question of the day is... how in the heck did she do it?

Well, I've asked her for years how she managed to actually have 5 boys and zero girls... and for years she's always given the same answer. "It's princess magic, now get out of my business!" This was extremely annoying... so I decided to use another source because the curiosity was killing me! I mean, not that I wanted to actually use her "secrets" for myself (gross...) but I just wanted to know! So finally, I asked her husband... He wouldn't really go into much detail about it besides telling me that she had a e-book that she got online a while back about baby gender selection. Supposedly, it had a 98 % money back guaranteed success rate in helping decide the sex of a baby... Jack Pot! I knew it she didn't have that kind of "luck"!

She still has never admitted how she actually did it... but I know her secrets now... and that's all that matters to me! Now, I can sleep a little better at night knowing that little Ms. Princess is also "little Ms. Perfect!"

Love you sis!

If you would like to get more information about Gender Selection, click here, or go to http://Choosemybabygender.com

0 komentari:

Copyright © 2008 - Women's Interests - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template